Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Current Status

Ok so I actually got started with this army about five months ago, and playing 40k about a year before that (Nids). I have actually gotten quite a few games in with my Saim-Hann and been doing pretty well. To make my army I was able to get a hold of two Windrider Hosts. Guys, I cannot tell you how helpful that was as it was almost 90% of my army in two boxes. I also got a Falcon, a Wave Serpent, some Dire Avengers, and some extra Vypers for my list. I use the Falcon as a Fire Prism until I am able to either get the actual model or just buy the prism bit to use on the falcon.



As I said before I've actually been playing for a bit some I've made some great progress in building the army. I will get more accurate pictures up later as in this picture I didn't have the last vyper for my BL group built and no Dire Avengers..... Well, I guess I don't have riders on the bikes either... but all in good time.




Once again, with inspiration and guidance from Fritz over at Way of Saim Hann I went with the Magnetic Toy. I did not do this exactly the same way but I will have a blog post on that in a couple of days. Also, I am still in the process of magnetizing the Waveserpent and Falcon weaponry which I am still unsure how I am going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment